Friday, June 22, 2007

Gaus update

We have been so busy lately that blogging has been put on the back burner! Here are a few updates about us:

* my Sens made it to the finals but didn't win the cup :(...there is always next year!!
*I love my garden!!
*the squirrels ate all my sunflower seeds...no sunflowers this year!
*Emily's baseball team is playing for the bronze medal on Sunday...(she has still not hit a ball though...but loves the game anyway!)
*Noah scored a goal at soccer last week!!!
*Rob has been so busy with an extra project that we have hardly seen him for 3 weeks!! I miss him!
*He did get a raise and a bonus this week....good job babe!
*I can't wait to go camping next week
*we need a new tent
*I am getting really tired of making school lunches...looking forward to the break!
*I have to wait 6 weeks to go on holidays!
*Emily won an effort award at school!
*it is cold today!
*Noah is nervous to go to grade 4...he thinks there will be too much homework!!
*I am having a hard time thinking about Emily in grade 7 next year!!!!

I can't think of anything else right now but if I do I will post again!

1 comment:

Sue Matthews said...

I thought the squirrels had dug up all of our sunflower seeds too, so I ignored that part of my yard for a while. The next time I went back I had two sunflowers that had each grown to about a foot! I was so excited. Sorry yours are all gone. They're so pretty.