Monday, May 07, 2007

Nintendo Wii






So Rob and the kids decided after Christmas that they wanted a Nintendo Wii. It is pretty expensive so they started saving their allowance and spending money (Rob). They finally had enough money and started looking. They are pretty hard to find! Toys R Us was getting some in but they go pretty fast so you need to line up early. Rob and Noah went at 7:00 am and waited until they opened at 9:00. They did get one...they were 5th in line.

They are loving it. I have to admit it is lots of fun. We have had a few bowling nights as a family. My parents have even played it and had a blast.



2 comments:

Christina said...

tag...

Christina said...

oh, your poor, neglected blog. It cries out...write on me, please Melissa...don't let me go to waste! We used to have such good times together, and now you just toss me aside...