Wednesday, November 16, 2005

First Time Blogger

So I have decided to blog...everyone is doing it!!

It seems like a really great way to keep people up to date on our lives.

For those that don't know me...my name is Melissa and I am happily married to Rob. He is a web devloper for an advertising agency. He dreams of being a police officer and we are still in the process of trying to fulfill that dream. We have 2 children...Emily will be 10 on Saturday, and Noah is 7. They are the joy of my life. I have been a stay at home mom with them for the past 6 years. I have been running my own home based daycare for 5 of those years. I love that I have been able to be home with them for so long. I do however have the desire to get back into the work force soon...I just haven't decided what I want to do. That is the question of the year!!
We attend the Salvation Army here in Ottawa and are pretty involved. Rob and I teach beginners band, the kids are in choir and Rob is in the senior band. Keeps us pretty busy!!
We are also HUGE SENATORS FANS!!! ( well 3 of us are...my son unfortunatly cheers for the Leafs!!)

Well That is my life in a nut shell...I look forward to posting more and to reading your comments!!

4 comments:

Christina said...

Nice blog! It's very...pink!!! :) This is a fun way to keep in touch with people via technology that is available to us. Hopefully it won't be the only way WE keep in touch, though!!! Happy blogging!
Christina

Sue Matthews said...

Hey Melissa!

Thanks for checking out my blog. Come back often. I can't believe Emily is going to be 10! That's just not possible.

We both love blogging. It's a great way to keep on top of what's going on in peoples' lives. I've added you to my list of daily-read blogs, so keep on posting!

Talk to you later,
Sue

Anonymous said...

Great Blog. Cute kids to.

Dad

Anonymous said...

Those are the two most adorable children....of course, I am biased -being their Nana......this is a great blog Melissa....good job.

Nana (Mom)